Wonderful November weather

It's hard to believe there are only a couple days left in November. We've been blessed in western Iowa with mild weather and best of all- no ice!

My holiday shopping is nearly done and I managed to avoid freaky Friday. I know, lots of people love shopping the day after Thanksgiving, but not me. I worked in retail for years and that day was always exhausting. Now I'm delighted to stay home with hot tea, a warm throw and a good book.

I just finished reading Janet Evanovich's Notorious Nineteen. It was a fun read. If you enjoy Stephanie Plum you'll like this story.

Gentle reminder from this teacher and writer: books make great gifts for all ages. keep your brain engaged. Read.

Take care,
Jewell  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!