Hello and welcome to my brand new blog. If you love stories of faith, hope and western romance this is the place to be. I will be sharing stories that touch my heart and hopefully will touch yours. I love the humor that often goes along with those traits and will share the funny things I experience as a middle school teacher and newly published writer. I will also share portions of my new book, Faith of the Heart, in diary form and give you peeks into its sequel, Still Faithful. So grab a cup of coffee or maybe a glass of iced tea (my favorite) and come along for the ride as this technically-challenged, middle-aged, middle school teacher continues her journey into the wild unknown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!