All you've done makes the person you've become

I was working at school today with a co-teacher on social studies plans for the up-coming school year. We got off track and talked about our pasts. Okay, so the past and history isn't really too far off-track. Anyway, we both learned something new about one another. I made the comment that  all the jobs I've held have made me a more well-rounded and  interesting teacher and writer. She stared at me for an instant and then she got that 'aha' look. "You know, I never thought about it that way," she replied. She continued,   "That's what makes me so damn fascinating! All the times I've been fired." We both about fell off our chairs laughing.

Find something funny and fall off your chair!
Jewell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!