Coyotes in the back !

I live in a suburban area of a large town. Behind my house are several acres of soybeans and corn. Last week , about 8:00 PM, I walked through the fields and was screamed at by a red-tail hawk, saw deer in the corn, and a small pack of  coyotes hunting.

I've often heard the coyotes howling and my little terrier stands at the fence mesmerized, when they do, but this was the first time I actually saw them. Three were hunting in the soy beans while one stood watch on a knoll. When he spotted me I started backing up slowly.

He watched me carefully until I was no longer a threat. It was a very cool experience.

Try altering your path and see what you discover.
Jewell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!