Back at School and Thirty days-Day Four

August was a blur and as I write this on September 1st, I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. I managed to squeeze in  a short vacation in to Okoboji, finish the rough draft of When Christmas Bells Are Ringing ( a novella based on my Back to Omaha characters), and start back to work. We've just completed our first full week of classes and the kids were great. Let's hope 'the honeymoon' continues.

Day Four of Thirty Days-Thirty Ways to a Happier You

Think back a few years to those favorite television programs you viewed as a kid. Then watch an episode or two. You can find them on TVLand or MeTV , Netflix or a number of other places. For me it was Gunsmoke, Gillian's Island, Here Come the Brides and Rifleman.

You'll be pleasantly surprised how enjoyable it is to travel back in time, even if it is just for 30 minutes.You'll also be surprised at the lessons being taught, especially in The Rifleman. Give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!

Freebie in November