Frontier Faith Trilogy available now!

Frontier Faith is my latest work. It is a trilogy of the first three books and is available through Amazon in paperback or Kindle version.
You can access it by clicking on one of the other titles to your right. I will get an actual link up soon.

If you are in the Council Bluffs, Iowa area please come say hello. I will be signing at Murphy's Bay Home Decor and Antiques, 1840 Madison Avenue Friday July 19th at 1-3.

Saturday July 20th I will be speaking at the Western Historic Trails Center, 3434 Richard Downing Ave. I will speak about Abe Lincoln's connections to Iowa and how I put the history into historical fiction.1:00   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!