I'm catching up on posts.

Okay, I knew it would happen. I got behind on posting and reflecting so here we go. Reflections for day seven-I suggested going to a new place in town so I did. I stopped at a small antique store called Murphy's Bay in Council Bluffs. It was delightful as was the owner, Becky King. If you live near there, stop in. It is located off Madison Avenue near the Goodwill.

Day eight-Break the reading rut. As a writer I try to learn about my craft. I started a great book by Omaha author Cheryl St. John called Writing with Emotion, Tension, and Conflict. Already it's been helpful.

Day nine. Operating your vehicle. I learned how to operate the seat warmer. Very nice in this cold weather!

Day ten. Exercise your creativity. I'm enjoying cross-stitching again. Evenings stitching are good for lowering blood pressure too.

Day eleven. Change in style. By shopping in my closet I have put together a couple of new outfits. Cost=$0. That makes me happy!

Comments

  1. Wonderful, you caught up. It is ok to get behind......you will catch up
    God bless u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. As you can see I am behind again but I'll catch up today. How did you find me? Welcome to me blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned--Grace's Secret: A review

A Fabulous Friday and a Surprise!

Freebie in November